Here at Simulation Centre North East we offer a variety of training courses.
Please take a look at the following:
- Anaesthetics New Starters
- Cardiothoracic Emergencies Simulation Day
- Training for Transfer Course
- Dealing with Emergencies
- Clinical Skills Intravenous Drug Administration, Venepuncture and Cannulation
- Anaesthetics Critical Incidents Teaching and Introduction into Human Factors
- Training and Transfers for Nurses
- Trainees and Consultants in Anaesthesia
- MEPA – Managing Emergencies in Paediatric Anaesthesia
- The Newcastle Foundations in Surgical Skills Course
- Neuro Simulation in Newcastle
- Freeman Basic TOE Course
- Freeman Hospital Paediatric ICU/HDU Simulation Course
- Introduction to Transthoracic Echocardiology
- Cardiac Rhythm Management
- Temporary Pacing Wires for Acute Medicine
- Sharp Debridement, Link Nurse Forum, Leg Ulcer Study day
- NPARC – Newcastle Patients at Risk Course
- Stroke & TIA Assessment Training
Can’t find the course you’re looking for? We also offer bespoke courses!
If you are interested in taking part in one of the above training courses or would like us to arrange a bespoke course to suit the needs of you and your delegates, please get in touch.